Last modified: Sep 16, 2021
Awasero Digital Solutions Incorporated (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or set-up and account on www.dmenu.io (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
1. On this Website, either when you visit this Website or if you set-up an account.
2. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
3. Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
4. When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
1. Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
2. Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
ChildrenUnder the Age of 18
OurWebsite is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website.We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
1. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
2. That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
3. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically mayinclude usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
3. From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment ofyour orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
5. Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on certain areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by un authorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and their sources that you access and use on the Website.
2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and generate menus according to your and your customer’s individual preferences.
3. Speedup your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information aboutyour preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you.
2. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
5. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
6. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
7. To allow you to participate in interactive or additional features on our Website.
8. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
9. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that maybe of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or aspart of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Awasero Digital Solutions Incorporated about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
4. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “refer a friend” feature of ourWebsite, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
3. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Awasero DigitalSolutions Incorporated, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of YourInformation for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
Promotional Offers from theCompany. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada RevisedStatutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about yourCalifornia privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil CodeSection § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.